Top 10 favourite Tatham-isms
September 22, 2008
Here is a short-list of some of my favourite ‘Tatham-isms’. Some are borrowed, some are original, and of course each has context. If you’ve got any Tatham-related experiences or quotes to add to this list, feel free to add more!
1. Failure is not an option.
2. Be the wire!
3. Aviate, navigate, communicate.
4. Focus on the process, not the result.
5. Blame the process, not the people.
6. The solution to the one, is the secret to the many.
7. Solutions are worth pennies, finding the root cause is worth millions.
8. Show me how someone is measured, and I’ll tell you how they behave.
9. There’s nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. – Victor Hugo
10. People don’t change when they see the light. They change when they feel the heat. – Caroline Schoeder